Self Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. People do more to avoid pain,than to gain pleasure, and that Discipline will either be the driving force towards your Success or not. For every self disciplined effort there is a multiple reward. You must win the victory over yourself, I know it is not easy to do but it will be well worth the effort.What is it that drives you TODAY, not 5 years ago. There are 2 Master Lessons in Life, one is The Science of Achievement. The other is the Art of Fulfillment. It is about appreciation and contribution. What is it that shapes you? The past does not equal the future. Some people who have have had some tremendous pain in their Life were some of the greatest contributors in our Society. Self Discipline, is the 6th Principle as Napolean Hill has thought many World Wide. You Mental Attitude needs discipline and control at all times, if not you will not be happy and get the
results you might be looking for. Can you imagine if The Wright Brothers would have given up?
One thing is certain, no one becomes very wise without the aid of self discipline and no one ever finds piece of mind and happiness without the strict exercise of Self Discipline. It is the only means by which we may reveal and profit by the seed of an equivalent benefit which comes with every adversity and every defeat. Self Discipline is the means by which we think our own thoughts, live our own lives and have no fears and limitations. You must embrace and using the only thing of which you have total control of which is the Power of your own thoughts.
“Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.”
― René Descartes
What Self Discipline did these folks have?
* Mozart was already competent on keyboard & violin, he composed from the age of 5
* Michelangelo created the two of the greatest sculptures “David” and “Pieta” by age 28
* Albert Einstein was 26 when he wrote the theory of relativity
* Amelia Earhart was 31 years old when she became the first woman 2 fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean
* Jesse Owens was 22 when he won 4 gold medals in Berlin 1936
* Neil Armstrong was 38 when he became the first man to set foot on the moon
* Colonel Harland Sanders was 61 when he started the KFC Franchise
* Leonardo Da Vinci was 51 years old when he painted the Mona Lisa
* Henry Ford Was 45 when the Ford T came out
Why is Self Discipline important? Self Discipline teaches us to operate by principle rather than just desires.begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do. Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward. Till next time email me and Kindly ReTweet or FB Share this article for me. Many Thanks and Create a Great Day!