Social Media Video Marketing Success Tips. Have you ever wanted to use videos in the marketing of your product or services that you offer to people? Well, I will tell you to not be too shy, and get ready to become quite good at it… while having fun.If you are actively looking to increase prospect engagement, then continue reading this article. I am going to give you over 15 ways to use video to help boost your marketing efforts in the social media marketing arena.
The first one that someone actually shared with me. is that I should make a greeting- hello featured video that allows people, to know who I am and what I’m about. You want to let them know what you do, basically. Have that come up when people click on any one of your videos on YouTube, so they will see that video pop up as well, after it is done playing a previous video. So keep that in mind when you make one for yourself. Cisco, estimates that by 2019, video consumer traffic will at 80%.
If you want an Example, please visit my YouTube channel and you’ll see what I mean. Just visit: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Carl+Ramallo
- I know a lot of people are camera shy, but I will tell you that being YouTube, is the 2nd largest search engine in the world, for social media content marketing, YouTube is the place to do it. However, in many cases it is one of the most overlooked forms of online marketing. Don’t be angry about any of the benefits of this process, even though its a pain in the neck to do sometimes, which many days I don’t want to shoot a video, but I sometimes have to for a particular customer or client.
- One of the first things you need to do in content marketing, is come up with a great catchy title or phrase that catches one’s attention, that is really one of the best things to do to grab the attention of your audience, but in some form will help enhance ranking of that video as well. on YouTube, which is owned by Google and you want to set up the channel that physically is in the best way that represents you, so come up with a brand logo, you can go to a place like https://www.fiverr.com/ and have somebody create a nice little neat banner with maybe a web page address of yours with a phone number, email address and so forth so that it will lead for a call to action for you.
- Use Transcriptions. They should have a major effect on your search rankings. When properly implemented it will improve indexing, and overall content quality. To do this, make it available to search engines for indexing, remember to include a transcription directly within the HTML of the pages that the video is on.
- Provide valuable content. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, it’s probably one of the best things that you could do out there to grasp people’s attention and give something of value. Show off the benefits of what you’re trying to convey to them, and make any tips stand out on your online video marketing that could help them in their social media marketing efforts, as well focusing on factors that could benefit them.
According to BuzzFeed online videos will reach almost 22 million people by the year of 2018 and 72 % of people that have iPhones and Androids phones, watch video on them. Now that’s incredible. One of the best things you can do now knowing this, is use video to possibly educate your client or prospect on how to become better marketers for themselves.
Video content marketing will be approximately 55 % of all internet traffic by 2016, so you better get ready on this one. People out there are becoming increasingly influenced by video, so that immediately tells you that ROI is going to increase, that being said.
- Try to embed a “click through” on your YouTube video, that will take people to a landing page where further action is to be taken to buy either a product or service that you’re offering.
- Integrate that video that you are uploading on YouTube into any social media channels that are available for your brand, that you are trying to create.
- On your video make sure that you link annotations towards the bottom, like some of the ones that I do, with a call to action that sends them to another website etc. You will find this on the back office when you log in to your YouTube account.
- Tell story through your video, people love to hear stories, facts tell and stories sell so everything that you put on there should be compelling and adventurous to your prospects.
- Check out a site named http://www.reelseo.com/ I think you’ll get the hint once you see this.
- Remember to ask questions. When you are shooting a video, ask a question, so somebody will almost they have to click further on any hash tag or links, or anything that you put in there to find out more about what you trying to sell to them, you want to wet their whistle and give them a good appetite for your product or service.
More than 800 million uses visit YouTube each and every month. Source YouTube
- Having a video on your website or a landing page your blog makes it 53 % more likely to show up on page 1 of Google. Source Mist Media
You already know how everyone you virtually come across, uses their mobile phones in this world and according to YouTube, mobile makes up to almost 40% of YouTube’s watching experience. In addition, according to the Nielsen rankings, YouTube reaches more US adults between the ages of 18 to 34 than any cable network.
- When you’re creating your first YouTube video, you want to edit the title, the description and look at the tags sections with the keywords that are most relevant to what you want people to find us on the left hand side. You will see that under Video Manager.
- Always include closed captions when you’re making a video by adding it increases the SEO.
- Encourage your audience by participating and asking a specific question in regards to a topic that you want to possibly see covered in an upcoming video and ask them to type it below, and when they do so in a comment section… boom- there you go, you know have your next video topic to keep them interested in coming back to you and gaining the trust you are looking for.
- On the description page of your website, another thing you want to do, is to optimize the information in the first two sentences that will have a link back to your website.
- Consider using any keywords in your videos titles a description and also remember tags very important.
- Make sure that all your videos that you put up and upload on YouTube are automatically posted to Google+, that way it could be shared with specific people within the NEW circles of people that are doing searches for what you are offering, that will then be crawled based on your tags and keywords on the search engines.
If you liked this article and felt that it gave you value? If so, would you be so kind to leave a comment below and share via Social Media. Thank You 🙂
Enjoy Life & Live the way you’ve always Dreamed of!!!
Create a Great Day,
Carl Ramallo, Success Coach
⇨ Check OutMy Blog: https://AttractionMarketingBiz.com
⇨ Follow Me On Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarlRamallo
⇨ Connect With Me On Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/SuccessWithCarl
⇨ Connect With Me On www.Pinterest.com/PinCarl
⇨ Connect With Me On http://www.google.com/+CarlRamallo